- Delta Recruitment event returns, any newly-made 2409 Starfleet character, Klingon Defense Force character, or Romulan Republic character is eligible to become a recruit for the 28 days that this event runs!
- The return of the Delta Recruitment event will see all new goals and rewards for Captains to discover.
- Missions that are no longer in the episode journal will no longer have Delta Recruit tasks in them, but we’ve added new tasks to the New Romulus, Dyson Sphere, and Delta Quadrant story arcs.
- Tasks that previously gave you marks have been updated so that you can claim all of the new kinds of Reputation marks that’ve been added since the first launch of Delta Recruitment
- Reaching level 60 will now give Delta Recruit Captains even more marks and Reputation dilithium, as well as salvage.
- We’ve added new rewards for completing your faction’s Admiralty campaign, including a very special Admiralty card: The U.S.S. Voyager!
- Existing Delta Recruits will be able to complete these new goals as well.
- Rewards can be claimed immediately, from previously completed goals.
- Added additional server optimizations in a continued effort to improve performance and stability.
- Infected, Cure, Khitomer Accord, Into the Hive Task Force Operations now offer choice of Fleet Marks or Omega Marks.
- Resolved a typo in the description of "Shall We Not Revenge" (Starship Trait) that still indicated a stack size of 10, instead of the reduced size of 5 introduced in a previous patch.