You Tube Channels?

GhostKrook

Feb 3, 2016
I suck at forums, but I haven't been able to find a topic on this. I am sure some members  have channels. is there a place for sharing this info here?  I though I would share one of my favorite videos from mine. War Thunder Fun.

Tbar

ToW Club President
Dec 20, 2005
Personally I'm not into the  utube 'thing' but when give a link I normally check it out.

Channels?  Don't know about Utube channels... maybe we should have one   ??

GhostKrook

Feb 3, 2016
I think we should have a channel, You can manage who post to it etc. I don't usually make video's, or live stream STO. But I usually liestream when I play war thunder, or armored warfare. Either way, having a Tow youtube channel would be a another tool you cna use to promote with, and thre is probably a way to have a shared live stream that can be managed as well. If you want to put yourselves out there that is.

Tbar

ToW Club President
Dec 20, 2005
I think we should have a channel, You can manage who post to it etc. I don't usually make video's, or live stream STO. But I usually liestream when I play war thunder, or armored warfare. Either way, having a Tow youtube channel would be a another tool you cna use to promote with, and thre is probably a way to have a shared live stream that can be managed as well. If you want to put yourselves out there that is.
Talk to  me on TS, I'm open to this idea... very much so.

GhostKrook

Feb 3, 2016
I will try to catch up with you tomorrow night sometime. I have a long day tomorrow so I may be to damn tired to try. If not I will be on the next day for sure.

Tbar

ToW Club President
Dec 20, 2005
ok.. the topic is HOT and I think we all want to do this.

CAUTION: With Tides of War... "ownership" is a real issue. Anything we do needs to be "owned" by Tides of War as an organization and not a "person" .. so don't go out and start a channel as "official" it would create more problems than solve. We will need to set up an account with UTUBE with an "official" Tides of War email address.

Works in progress..