Space Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New Player needing Advice

AlfredLaya

Oct 29, 2014
Hello. New player here. I'm thinking of getting the JH Dreadnought Carrier from the exchange once I hit level 50 and I'm presently saving up for it (already have around 80 million ec). Is it worth the cost? Or would the Advanced Obelisk be a better buy? My toon is a tactical officer.

Captain Data

TOW Space Marshal
Sep 30, 2012
It's tough telling anyone what ship to fly. Bigger is not necessarily better. I don't know If you have tried out different ships because every ship has its pro's and con's. Speed, agility, DPS, alphastrike, defence, support... You need to fly what's right for you in the first place. Taking advantage of you being a tactical officer will probable push you towards specific vessels. But that's not always the most efficient. Talk to us on teamspeak and we can put you on the right track. TEAMSPEAK address: tidesofwar.net - no pw

CaptainData
Fearless warrior of the Klingon fleet

Tbar

ToW Club President
Dec 20, 2005
I agree with Capt Data. You need to chat with us on TS to get a full handle on things..

saipan

Nov 12, 2008
ill try so swing by on TS.  an old poster getting back on the ToW site.  I got up to lvl58 but i never understood the r and d  and the reputation stuff.  whats should i concentrete on? seems alot of stuff going on in the game.  I cant pass the current episode i am on, i get blown away alot.  Mos to my weapond are purple ( very rare, lvl 12 or so ).  i think i am missing something.  trying to save zen for a sci KDF ship but its going to take a while to get to 2000 zen.

Last edited by a moderator: