Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New Member reporting in

Old Ironsides

Feb 10, 2014
Hello all,

I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome into the STO family of ToW.  I am a LTM and had played STO up until a couple of years ago.  The rekindling of my interest was sparked by Tbar during a chat in TS.  So here I am!

It's good to meet a bunch of like minded persons whom I can sit back and enjoy the game with again.  My old fleet were a bit...  well, let's just say that it became a job an wasn't fun any more.  Enough about them.  I play three toons mainly.  Fed is named Red Shirt (50 engineer) and he is the captain of the U.S.S. Expendable (Assault cruiser).  Omega is the name of my Klingon (50 tactical) and I don't recall the name of my Romulan (10 Science).

I love being a team player.  I don't like being in the lime light on my own.  So I will be constantly asking if anybody needs help in doing anything.  Let's see...  what else can I tell you?  I celebrated the 25th anniversary of my 21st B-day last month, I have a loving and understanding (read ex-gamer) wife, several kids ranging from ages 6-21, a dog, a cat and pay a mortgage.  Love anything dealing with zombies (I was zombie before zombies were cool).  I'm active duty military and will be retiring (finally) later this year.  I think that hot dogs with tater tots constitutes the best meal in the world.

I live in Cali. and usually get on around 7 pm PST.  That's when the twins go to their room for the night.  I play all Saturday night and into Sunday morning as the understanding (read ex-gamer) wife let's me sleep in on Sunday.

I'm looking forward to fleeting up with any/all of you and having some fun times.  If anybody needs anything from me, please just ask.  

oh yeah, my tag thingy is @Peace_Keeper in STO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Data

TOW Space Marshal
Sep 30, 2012
Welcome to ToW. Hope we can kill some boring feds. Qapla!

If you like zombies, maybe I can now have a buddy to go and pvp in DAYZ.

Tbar

ToW Club President
Dec 20, 2005
Hello all,

I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome into the STO family of ToW.  I am a LTM and had played STO up until a couple of years ago.  The rekindling of my interest was sparked by Tbar during a chat in TS.  So here I am!
Oh wow.. I did something cool.

Ok... I claim Ironback as my 'recruit' for the month.. lol. ok.. by rule it does not count because he was already a member of 'another' ToW Battle Group .. tanks I think.

Welcome aboard IronBack.. or as we know him "Peace_Keeper"