Island Hopper Sqd. Forming

saipan

Nov 12, 2008
Looking for pilots of any skill to ship out ASAP to ports unknown in the south pacific.

Requirements:

x-fire.com dwnlded as u will be applying to : http://www.xfire.com/communities/islandhoppers/

IL2 1946 loaded with UP 2.0n

Recruits must be active in the IL2 community on a regular basis. ( a few hrs. a week ).

Adventures in far-off lands await.

Drop by the IL2 ToW channel and say hi!

saipan

Nov 12, 2008
check out the 200th sentai philippines server. usually listed on hyperlobby.

saipan

Nov 12, 2008
anyone familiar with lowengrins dcg? i need a few questions answered. how do u get the after mission briefing? who got kia, stuff like that. does it matter what mode your in?

Tow Air Marshal

Feb 27, 2006
Saipan

200th_Sakagawa's server is just back up and its excellent. I am hoping to work more closely with him.

I am not that great with DCG.

Gosling

saipan

Nov 12, 2008
BoB aka Cliffs of Dover for feb 2011? LOL sure sure, heard this before.

McNasty

Dec 20, 2005
looks like I need to get xfire again.

what kind of planes is this island hopper squad looking to use? reaaaaalllly hoping for a p38 squad. yes I still fly that old bucket of whoop***! she's like riding a bike..er.. wait maybe that's not the right metaphor. Um, We'll just say I'm biased.

GOS, where is BlueKnight?? I know he was unable to fly for a long time since he kept getting dizzy for some odd reason. something about him switching to battlefield 2 when it came out. that's what.. 5 years ago or so? wow.

Tow Air Marshal

Feb 27, 2006
Not seen Blueknight in ages

As for Il2:CoD - release date may be moving right by a couple of weeks... Also I think it may be Steam thats required as there seems to be some kind of rangling over publishing and anti coruption software. IL2 community are a bit up in arms as Steam conditions of service give them rights over everything you do, say, play etc!!!