How do I ...

Jester

Dec 21, 2005
Get rid of the box in the upper left hand corner?

ykUijLP.jpg

Tow Air Marshal

Feb 27, 2006
Hi Jester

Is this a view from the cockpit?

I will investigate, but I know you can create you own information windows. Trouble is the process isnt that intuative and if the wrong options are selected you end up with an opaque box rather than a see through one.

I'll look into it on my then we can meets up and Ill go through the options with you.

Gos

Jester

Dec 21, 2005
It is there whether in cockpit or external.  I can't get it to go away.  It's always been there for me.  I have a fresh install with no changes.

TWC_Fatal_Error

Nov 7, 2015
these windows allow you to keep your eyes on the sky and not down at your gauges.It is important that before you start adding windows you have a simple way to control them so make sure you have key mapped to your chat function.....  use the same key we had in fo sending chat the "/" key ,set this up in options, controls, CHAT.Now to set or delet  an information window simply use the chat key, when you press it the "To All:" box will open at that time you can then click and control any and all information windows on the screen. To adjust content or close and make the window go away just right click on it  right .