Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A call to arms....

Captain Data

TOW Space Marshal
Sep 30, 2012
... TIdes of War II needs you.

The Klingon fleet has written a new chapter in dedicated contributions. With a few people - you know who you are - we have managed to start the tier II build of the dilithium mine. Soon (let's say one week from now) the upgrades towards the tier III starbase will get off the line. But we need help, alot of help.

I once left a fleet with a tier III Klingon starbase to start working on the Tides of War II Klingon fleet. That was about two years ago. Since then I have not only earned more than 5 MIL fleet credits with three characters on the Klingon fleet, I also earned 2,5 MIL on the federation fleet, although I don't play that fed toon. Sadly, only three pilots have earned more than 1 MIL fleet credits on the Klingon fleet, and two of them earned about 5 MIL. Recruiting is an option, but in the long run. Also we have come to a certain point where people just don't get into fleets that don't have at least a tier IV starbase.

If no help is coming from the federation fleet, we will still be building tier II dil mine and starbase III two years from now ( no I'm not kidding ).

This is a team effort. So I ask you If you are willing and able to help us out. The red screen on the Klingon side is gone, so no more issues for the eyes there.

How can you help?
Work together on earning fleet marks or go solo. Work those duty officers.
Buy stuff of the couriers in the regulus or sirius block and put it in the projects and the upgrades.
Buy officers from the exchange. If everyone is buying 3 to 5 a day, we will get far. If you have to sit on your officers, that means the projects aren't going fast enough. You can send these officers to yourself via ingame mail or put them on the exchange and buy them back when you need them to make room for more.
Buy the Dil Mine provisions through the replicator system. I know they'll cost you fleet credits. Share the load. They have cost us already a huge bunch of FC's, but we can still fill our shipyard with more ships we can fly.
Don't be the first to put in the expertise only. We don't need your excess stuff, we need you to buy and go play for it.
And last but not least. Dilithium, Dilithium, Dilithium, Dilithium, Dilithium. You can earn ALOT buy going dino hunting in the Dyson sphere, and every day you can do the Pi Canis run. Three missions, two regular with optional can get you about 4.700 Dil in 25 to 30 minutes.

If you help us out, I will continue to help the Fed side. For me it has always been a team effort, regardless the race you play. Hopefully you will see it the same way.

Qapla!
CO Tides Of War II
Tre'Gok Bat'leth Korth - Captain Data

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Data

TOW Space Marshal
Sep 30, 2012
Pilots,

I need to congratulate the people that responded to the call to arms. After 1 week, the first upgrade on the dilithium mine was already burning. The next project for the Dil Mine is the Upgrade Development Facilities II and will start in less than 5 days.

During those days we need to focus on the upgrade for the starbase and the military (red) projects. If all goes well, the next science upgrade will be the "Upgrade Transwarp Conduit II". If the military projects have reached the 50.000 mark the next upgrade will be the Tier III shipyard.

This link will give you an overview of what is to come http://sto.gamepedia.com/List_of_starbase_projects and http://sto.gamepedia.com/List_of_dilithium_mine_projects

I have also calculated the progress of all pilots that contributed to the projects and the upgrade. I will talk to each of you separately about your progress.

Tbar

ToW Club President
Dec 20, 2005
Nice Job Capt'n Data Boss .. hey and thanks for taking care of us all... but if you slip up.. I will challenge you.  Qapla'  !!

Captain Data

TOW Space Marshal
Sep 30, 2012
Pilots,

After a three week evaluation I can tell you that we are on the right track. We have 6 new members and they are progressing well. Congratulations to you from me. A special acknowledgement to our newest member - stanthedoctor - who already has earned over 50.000 Fleetcredits in a few days he has been with us.

The holdings aren't going as fast as I had hoped. For the second time in a row our fleet officers have put in the most in the projects and the upgrades. Your fearless leader has even put in more than all of the contributors combined. That means all of you really have to put in more effort if you want to get to the good stuff. So for the next two weeks we are running a contest. Start earning those Fleetmarks, Dilithium and Energycredtis so you can buy stuff of the market and put it all in the projects. The pilot with the most fleetcredits earned will win the grand prize, a very rare (purple) Mark XII photon Torpedo launcher. There are also prizes for the second and third place. Me, Tbar and Ydde will not be able to win this prize, it's for the grunts amongst you all.

The contest will end on april 7th.

Qapla!

Captain Data

TOW Space Marshal
Sep 30, 2012
Pilots,

the competition has ended and the winner is...

Nobody. The item will go to our fleet bank. The item will be used to buy stuff from the bank to put in the fleet projects and upgrades.

Qapla'!

Tbar

ToW Club President
Dec 20, 2005
Congrats Nobody!

Oh how sad.. you all missed out on something nice, not to mention better gear from our SB by building it up.

Well... I'm still working... what say you?