• Announcements

• Tbar

Team Speak   12/06/2017

Team Speak can be accessed by the following address:   ts.tidesofwar.net  no port number needed, no password needed. Clan, Club and Group leaders will love this new feature where you can access our TS server by simply typing "tow" in the address line! Anyone can do it. It makes giving out the address or IP number a thing of the past because its actually Team Speak itself that converts that "nic-name" to our ip address. So even if we move or change IP's Team Speak will take you to the right server Tides Server.
Sign in to follow this  
MajorJared23

Snorkel

i bet u guys hate it u underwater and u about run out of air and your batterys is about to die and ur around enemys ship. normaly u have rise the surface. this happen to me tons of times i was thinking what about a Snorkel t0 bring fresh air and recharge the batts.

If a new patch included this, there would have to be a trade off. Perhaps not detectability from afar, but enemy fire should be able to hit it, if spotted. (Unlike a periscope, which I'd like to be able to hit too)

If a new patch included this, there would have to be a trade off. Perhaps not detectability from afar, but enemy fire should be able to hit it, if spotted. (Unlike a periscope, which I'd like to be able to hit too)

i would have to be a real lucky shot to say the least.

even in a convoy or a wolfpack hitting a piece of pipe that is only as wide as the shel you are firering would be pretty hard unless you were right on top of them. and even if you were, those old cannons were more of a point and shoot not a super accerete sniper. fire_01.gif having a snokel would still be a luchery to say the least, but sadly it does not look like the game will be going anywere soon.

Even though it can't take damage in the game, I tried, and "successfully" (from the splash at the base) hit a periscope with a variety of guns. Of course it's not realistic to expect to be able to easily, but the only thing that's stopping me is the fact it's not coded as part of the target, like the conning tower is.

You do have to be perilously close, though. I wouldn't recommend it from anything but a BB. smile.gif

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.