Are You Ready?

We are! .............. Join up Today !

Read it ! Play it! Live it!

You know you want to

.... immerse yourself!

Sign in to follow this  
phayezer

general chat New fundraiser idea..

Hello all, i had an idea for a fundraiser, and i wanted your opinion: Tides of War T-shirts, with the player name and a personal motto, such as your favorite phrase. Anybody agree? Also, would love ideas. I ws thinking, black, with the small logo on right breast, name,message, and large logo on back. Reply with suggestions/comments.

Good morning all,

Phayezer

• Like 1

Most certainly, but you will have to give me the supplies, i.e. the logos, ranks (if you want those), and i can set up a google spreadsheet so that everybody can just log in and enter their information.

I will use a site like customink or such to create custom tee shirts, and i will create a couple designs and share them here.

Most certainly, but you will have to give me the supplies, i.e. the logos, ranks (if you want those), and i can set up a google spreadsheet so that everybody can just log in and enter their information.

I will use a site like customink or such to create custom tee shirts, and i will create a couple designs and share them here.

Here is my situation, my sound-card went out so I don't have TS right now.  You need to chat with me before you go to the printers. I am the Community Mgr for ToW and VP of the Club .. so i can get all the approvals, images , do the PayPal stuff etc. But, I still have to have it approved by the Club Officially. We have gone down this route before.. we could never get enough people to make it worth while. Hope this is not the case here.

Things we should keep in mind:

1) We have all the logo's etc in high resolutions and quality. However the printer will probably give you the image requirements. Please post them.

2) Something such as T-shirts, Hats, Coffee mugs .. ToW is VERY PICKY about what images, "slogans" etc are used.

3) ToW is non-profit .. so we have to be extremely careful about 'selling ' anything. In this case I think we are ok... but caution is the word.

4) Do not sign up for something as a "ToW" account or representative. I will tell you how we handle that and let you speak for us.

Again.. we need to chat on TS.. and my TS is down right now.. but please feel free to talk to folks on TS about this.. and these forums, etc.

/tbar

Hi Phayezer

As Tbar says, this has merit but will be costly for individuals if we can only muster a few orders.

I like the idea and would be up for buying some stuff, however we need to figure in delivery to the UK and other worldwide locations. Again, this can significantly eat into any "club profit" we are likely to make.

We also need to be careful with the likes of data protection, particularly with members personal details. An open spreadsheet may not be the right approach. Finally, as Tbar has indicated, very clear open accounts will help to maintain our "not for profit" status

Gos