Are You Ready?

We are! .............. Join up Today !

Read it ! Play it! Live it!

You know you want to

.... immerse yourself!

Sign in to follow this  
Jester

Operations

Thanks to Captain Data, I was able to quickly get some good income with his help and advanced into an Eagle.  I upgraded my power plant and am good to go for the next jaunt with wing operations!  Currently docked in Fionn as instructed.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/39748453647356980/56777DCBDFDC331E37E58C2F2E453B2A7E30ECD9/

Sweet. Glad to be of help. If you need a system with even better outfitting, try the Polyakov Station in LHS 1928.
I will meet you again in space later this day.
A station with 12 ships in the shipyard is DYOMIN Station in BD+27 1739.
If you want the Fer de Lance, they sell it in LP 787-52 at EWALD station, provided you have 51.567.040 CR

I have transferred my excel sheet to a google doc. If you leave me your e-mail address I can set permissions for you to use the file.

Another successful day of operations.  Teamed up with Captain Data again and made enough money to fully upgrade my Eagle.  I have just now purchased a Viper and am working on getting funds to upgrade it. 

Gosling....you should join us! :)B)

Got myself a warrant scanner and learned how to use it.  Maximizing my profit from bounty hunting.  Plus, I have a better fit for my Viper.  Wondering what my next ship may be.....perhaps the Asp.

Finally got my Vulture fitted....or so I thought.  Checked it out pre-launch and oops....not enough power.  I need to make more funds for a better power plant and distribution unit.  *sigh*

Horizons is ready to download. The planetary expansion is part of Elite Dangerous, but you don't need it if you decide to stick to space. This is an expansion you will have to pay for to get it. You can also wait and buy Horizons at a later date in the steam store, and it will automatically contain the previous game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKWIJ-H-WxI

I'm going to wait on that.  If we had a bigger group playing it, I think it would be worthwhile.  Then again...once Star Citizen releases, I will be like Elite what???   :)

Elite will have character creation, multi crews, station and planet walk in the future. It's already playable with more to come. Most of the people playing Elite will play both ED and SC, and vice versa.
Elite will probably have a better non pvp play, because in SC it will be guided by a pvp slider. So you will never have no pvp in SC.
Both games are / will be worth keeping.

Took the Vulture out for the first time.  I must say that I am a bit disappointed on the gun damage.  My Asp used small guns and I could kill things quicker with it as compared to the Large guns on the Vulture.  I probably have the wrong guns...still working at a good combo.  I figured the bigger size would hit a lot harder than they do.

I have used large gimballed beams, can't remember which ones, on the vulture. Those two just ripped through targets but were heavy on heat output. So you couldn't fire them continuously. It should be a good ship.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.