.. for like minded individuals.

Are You Ready?

We are! .............. Join up Today !

Read it ! Play it! Live it!

You know you want to

.... immerse yourself!

Sign in to follow this  
ToW_TigerGixxer

[[Template core/front/global/prefix is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Great Mmo Gaming Mouse - Razer Naga

**I do not work for, nor am I associated with, Razer in any way.**

I wanted to post about this because it may be beneficial to those of you that are on the fence, never heard of it, or are looking for a possible edge - or just plain convenience!

Last Christmas my father purchased a Razer Naga Epic for me. It is a wonderful mouse! It takes a few days to a week to get used to it. Part of that time is adjusting and figuring out which "side piece" you choose to use to best fit your grip style. My grip actually changed and I have less fatigue with it compared to other mice. The selling point of this mouse is that it has a full 12 key number pad on the left side of the mouse where you can easily access them using your right thumb. This is definitely a right-handed mouse. I do want to point out that the differences between the Epic and standard models are how many colors it can be set to, whether you can run it cordless, and if you want to spend about 40% more.

The Naga is compatible with mods that can be used for various games. There is specifically an add-on for World of Warcraft (naturally). I do not play WoW and this mouse still gives me great benefit. The standout feature - 12 keys on the side - is what makes this mouse special. Excluding in game text chat, I rarely have to take my hand off my mouse. In Star Trek online I am able to use every click power by using the keyboard modifier (shift, alt, control) and the number on the side of the mouse. Once you get used to it you will be amazed how you played without it before. Very efficient!! It also is nice to use for weapon selection in games like Call of Duty and Battlefield 3. All of the keys are customizable and can use macros. You can have profiles for each game if you choose. Another nice feature, for the FPS players especially, is that you can program the buttons behind the wheel to adjust the DPI sensitivity of the mouse on the fly! Very nice for sniping or when you want fine control in some situations.

It is also great as a normal day-to-day mouse. The replaceable side panels greatly increase comfort and are included.

So with it being the holiday season, if you are in the market for a gaming accessory check out the Razer Naga. It may be something that brings a little extra joy for your game time.

http://www.razerzone...tore/razer-naga