• Announcements

• Tbar

Team Speak   12/06/2017

Team Speak can be accessed by the following address:   ts.tidesofwar.net  no port number needed, no password needed. Clan, Club and Group leaders will love this new feature where you can access our TS server by simply typing "tow" in the address line! Anyone can do it. It makes giving out the address or IP number a thing of the past because its actually Team Speak itself that converts that "nic-name" to our ip address. So even if we move or change IP's Team Speak will take you to the right server Tides Server.
Sign in to follow this  
usstexas

We Need Carriers

I'm perfectly fine with that. They don't spend 2 years training for nothing. The problem is the planes are just underdone - they should really have more health and stronger weapons. We should actually move this to the planes thread... think they talk more about the under-representation there.

im not trying to add planes t the topic, im trying to add the factor of ,the very large veriety of ships, such as mine layers, criusers, and the otherlarge series of ships

sea mines are different, iun some ways to depth charges, but the same in other ways, the only difference is that they float, if you set them to explode at the right time you can pulverize those nasth ccorvettes which i HATE HATE HATE.....HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not being very informed about these... what did you call them, "mines..." do they appear on radar :oD 'cause I don't wanna surface into one... :o(

Edited by Kaje

Just a reminder from ERT's current version, to what I hope TAG has coming our way:

enigma086xn.jpg

No, I don't want to scrap BBs and they won't be scrapped from what we've heard. But adding the carrier and air dimension, in reasonably competitive quantities, sounds like great naval and aerial multiplaying to me!

Aye, the planes thread, as well as the the other carriers thread has some nice info.

Can't wait to dive bomb you and yar sillay submarine Yellow... 'course then I'll decide to get in my sub meshelf and hope you don't seek revenge... :oP

sea mines do appear on radar they are air filled spheres of iron, when set off the mine layer it is thrown off with a chain and weight attatched, and must be carefully manuvered around just like in ww2 where submarine crews suddently com aross sometimes hundreds of blips and get confused ans sometimes ran into one mine and set off the others

Will the Germany empire have the Graf Zeppelin the only carrier that was almost completed in ww2. if the Germany did complete the 2 carriers who knows we all could be speaking in Japanese / German. Scare thought i think so.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.