Movies

War Movies recommended by our users.
+ Reviews by Staff and Member
NOTE: This forum is MODERATED.You make make a post or point us to the source. Post not displayed until approved.
March 15, 1939: Germany invades Czechoslovakia. Czech pilots flee to England, joining the RAF. After the war, back home, they are put in labor camps, suspected of anti-Communist ideas. This film...
While I was cleaning this forum, I noticed that this movie was missing from the list. I encourage you all to add your favourite war movies to our media library. Das Boot (1981) The...
In the cold, dark waters off North Korea a U.S. Navy fast attack submarine meets with a mysterious disaster - it's attacked and nearly sunk by an ominous stealth submarine resulting in the deaths...
"I have had the pleasure of meeting several British Officers, but you are the first American. Hilts isn't it." "Captain Hilts." "Are all American Officers as rude as you?" "Yep, pretty much...
Colonel Joseph L. (Lockhart) Ryan, shot down over Italy around the time of the invasion. Transported to a POW camp, Ryan takes command of the prisoners mainly composed of a British Regiment...
Ok, I'll admit it, it's not exactly a WW2 vintage film, but it is without a doubt, perhaps the zenith of submarine movies. Captain Marco Ramius, beloved son of the Soviet Union, is...
Ok, so I whinged a couple of months back about Harrison Ford not getting to play a great role on a submarine flick. I was inundated with emails (well two actually) quite rightfully pointing out...