Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kain

ts3 wont start on win vista

10 posts in this topic

im woundering if any one knows how to get a working ts3 that will run on windows vista the curent ts3 downloads refeuse o start on this comp layout

-- kain C.O. tow 6 sto

this is what i geyt whin i cliock on ts3

Untitled.jpg

TS3 will  work on Vista. what you need to do is go to www.teamspeak.com or a TS support site ( there are plenty).

Hopefully someone with Vista might come along here and be some help.. but the fastest way.. is simply to use .. Google

you use the wroding such as : TeamSpeak - vista - "A referral was returned from the server. and you will get hits like:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwix-fOO2dPSAhXCSyYKHSrfAfEQtwIIIzAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DY0OIUIkIWC8&usg=AFQjCNGeZrD-4OEzDg65aHDQ3gHfK38RHw&sig2=Anq4yYLlmxRZLwc99w1YQA

i have the ts program i need some kinde of runtime thing form a c++ pach and my comp wont recanize that i have it

and yes iv tryed reinstaling the program 30+times now both ts and the runtime i needs

lk.jpg

Edited by kain

did this on my atimpt to reinstall the microsoft visial c++ and it didwnt work im bewgining to wounder if this comp is a 16 bit and not a 32 do to its useing aspire hardware that wasent ment to do ant thing more thin play dvds lol it cant use any thing outer thin fire fox as a brouser do to how old the hardwere / software is the comp dosent even have the x86 program files

Edited by kain
typo

you have to confirm if your system is 32 or 64. You can run 32 on 64 .. but if you have 32.. the fix may be harder to find.

im downloading the 32 bit cos i have a 32 bit atm and it keeps loading the 64 - 86 microsoft vishial c++

what i need is a download link to the 32 bit c++ progeram so i can run it i cant seam to finde a link to it i keep getting the 64 and 86 bit programs

Edited by kain

will i shood be getting my computer back with in the next 2 days or so wich means ill be on duty by thersday to kick some borg but

i just have to wait for a ride to go to kinowic wa to pick it up the things gonna be a monster compared to what i send down to get fixed lol thay had top upgreade the motherbord wich means iv probly got a nicer proscer and maby more ram for it along with instaling the gfx card and the hhd that was sent

i shood be oprashnial around 9 pm or earyler depending on how longh it takes to drive there and back :)

Good.. so your still kicking and alive :)